Thursday, March 26, 2009

hi world. you will not believe what just happened to me. so bloody annoying la.
i went online to check the number for saprino's to order pizza. then i called the number and they asked my address and gave me another number to call. so i called that number and the dude asked me for my addresses and i told him so many times and he didnt understand so i was trying to explain to him and he was like yio chu kang so big. so i was like its beside the post office from where ya'll are at and then he asked me my name and i said but i he didnt get it so i just said john. then he asked me if i really wanted to order pizza or if was a prank call then i was like wth.then he asked me my name again i said jd. then he said dd? then i was like j....d..... then he kept repeating my address and asking me if i was sure then i was like ya...... i really wanna order pizza and he was sure sure sure. bloody idiot la. then after awhile he gave me another number,the uppersearngoon outlet.loser la he. i called the upper serangoon number and immediately after i told them my contact number they told me my address and took my order. that fella such a bloody loser la. stupid fool. piss me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home